Financial Management assists the Budget Committee and County Commission in preserving and improving the sound financial condition of Maury County government through fiscally responsible budgeting practices, proper accounting of all financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and timely presentation of reliable financial information to decision makers.
- Coordinate the preparation of the consolidated budget for Maury County government in accordance with applicable state law and best practices of governmental accounting.
- Disseminate reliable financial information to the Budget Committee, County Commission, and Maury County citizens to promote informed financial decisions consistent with the expectations and demands of taxpayers.
- Process and report financial transactions in accordance with applicable state law and accounting principles to ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Accepted Forms of Payment Policy
- Accounting System
- Annual Operating Budget Policy
- Financial Reports and Records
- Fund Balance Policy
- Individual School Audits
- Internal Controls
- Payment Procedures
- Purchasing Card
- School Support Organizations
- Travel and Reimbursement Policy
- Expenditure Allocation (PDF) (Based on 2018 to 2019 Approved Budget)
- Revenue Sources (PDF) (Based on 2018 to 2019 Approved Budget)
Annual Financial Reports
View annual financial reports from previous years.
View county budgets from previous years.